The Bellvitge Institute for Biomedical Research (IDIBELL) is a research foundation set up on 16th June 2004 as a separate legal entity resulting from a change in name of the former August Pi i Sunyer (FAPS) Foundation, set up in 1988. IDIBELL has scientific cooperation agreements with the following institutions/centres:
- University of Barcelona (UB) and its science park
- Bellvitge University Hospital (HUB)
- Catalan Institute of Oncology (ICO)
- Institute for Imaging Diagnosis (IDI)
- Transfusion Centre and Tissue Bank (CTBT)
It is a great pleasure to announce the launching in 2008 of a new research program devoted to basic research within IDIBELL, The Cancer Epigenetics and Biology Program (PEBC).
.>> more info